Men in Christ (MIC)
Men's Monthly Breakfast
We will meet the second Saturday of each month from 9:00 to 10:00 am for a light breakfast
and discussion of a small book enetitle If Men Will Pray based on 1 Timothy 2:1-8, a passage that speaks pointedly to males.
I think this study has the potential to have great impact in the lives of men and those they influence.
Men's Annual Retreat
This year's men's retreat will be held at Black Rock Retreat on Friday, October 12th and Saturday, October 13th.
It will start Friday evening (no dinner) and close with dinner together on Saturday, returning for Sunday worship at RPC.
The theme of this year's retreat will be from Ephesians 4:1, "A Man's First Call." The emphasis will be on our call to Christ transforming and directing all other hats men wear,
looking to serve and honor Christ in them. This year's retreat will be HALF the distance - HALF the time - HALF the cost!
Accountability relationship between two men, along the lines of these six questions:
- What encouragements or successes have you had this week?
- What has been the most difficult part of being the spiritual leader of your family
- What needs of your wife are you focusing on meeting?
- Since we last met have you looked at sexually explicit material?
- What opportunities do you have to share your faith, for which I can be praying?
- What spiritual battles can I help you fight through my prayer for you?